Wrath of the Lich King Classic release date

• Debirik REN
  • Avatar de Debirik REN Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Estagiário
  • JCB! Estagiário
Mais
1 ano 8 meses atrás #181036 por Debirik REN
Debirik REN created the topic: Wrath of the Lich King Classic release date
The beloved Wrath of the Lich King expansion will finally come to World of Warcraft Classic on Sept. 26. Blizzard also revealed an experience boost to help WoW Classic fans catch up before the end of September.

The Wrath of the Lich King era of World of Warcraft is often referred to as the golden age. No matter how much good has come after — Legion comes to mind specifically — nothing will ever come close to touching the war with Arthas in World of Warcraft veterans’ minds. The return to this age via Classic feels significant for World of Warcraft, almost as if the entire throwback project was conceived so that it could eventually reach this moment.

The expansion will exist (almost) entirely as fans remember, just with better internet connections and thinner monitors. Players will be able to embark on an expedition to Northrend, become Death Knights, learn new skills, and battle Arthas Menethil in the famous Icecrown Citadel raid.

Burning Crusade Classic players are able to toggle on a new experience boost starting July 25. Called “Joyous Journeys” this new boost will increase all experience gained while playing Burning Crusade Classic by 50%. Players who want to maintain the original Burning Crusade experience can turn the boost off by talking to an innkeeper. The boost will end with the launch of Wrath of the Lich King Classic at the end of September. It's the perfect time for you to prepare with WotLK Gold .

World of Warcraft Classic is already included in all World of Warcraft subscriptions. The Wrath of the Lich King expansion will be rolled into that offering, meaning subscribers won’t need to pay any additional fees to start their adventure.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.

Mais
1 ano 2 meses atrás #184132 por vsifyz
vsifyz replied the topic: Wrath of the Lich King Classic release date
I liked playing WoW because there was a large flow of enthusiastic people. Age didn't matter. But 10 years have passed and their servers are empty. I'm not big enough to continue. I switched to sports fans - https://mel-bet.ng It has not only become great fun but also allows me to raise money for my hobbies.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.