There's no reason to mind this

• Smarthuiyuan
  • Avatar de Smarthuiyuan Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
3 anos 1 mês atrás #104179 por Smarthuiyuan
Smarthuiyuan created the topic: There's no reason to mind this
Obviously, there are some oddities. Whilst the level scaling manages most situations perfectly well, it is occasionally apparent that you are enjoying what was originally high-level content when not yet out of your teens: Legion's class-specific quests, for example, sometimes set up enemy patterns designed for skills you do not have yet. Chrome Time, meanwhile, isn't clearly signposted and a little confusing at present. You, it seems, dot around between expansions at will using the present geographical links, rather than requesting Chromie to time-shift you to when you would like to wow gold classic go, but it throws up some inconsistencies and scrambles some quest-lines (at one point, I entered Orgrimmar's great hall to locate equally Sylvanas and Garrosh were Warchief, simultaneously).

This overhaul really does is change World of Warcraft from a game that's organized geographically, as a monumental odyssey through its many-storied landmasses, to one that is organized. WOW is no longer set over its whole history. It's set over the last couple of years. You can choose out of that if you need, but the sport as good as things out to you that you're bending the rules to do so and carrying an unwarranted excursion into the past. Why return?

There's no reason to mind this. All that material is still there for you in the event that you want it - indeed, so is the original, grueling grind during the older world, in the kind of WOW Classic. Moment-to-moment, the game is a lot better for the changes, particularly for new players. A bewildering and intimidating creature of an MMO has become, if hardly small, then seductively compact. For the first time in a long, long time, the heights seem within reach from the foothills.

It is just strange, for me personally, a game I always felt was all about its places has put its storyline integrity first. It is strange to see 14 years' worth of landscape and cheap wow classic gold adventure - 14 years I lived and leveled, walked and fought - filed away where they won't bother anyone unless they go looking. It is the right call, it just makes me wistful.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.