So sensible dribbling gotcha

• Dingbest
  • Avatar de Dingbest Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
3 anos 6 meses atrás #102813 por Dingbest
Dingbest created the topic: So sensible dribbling gotcha
Currently if it's still poor and seems the same and plays exactly the same on next gen I'll for NBA MT Coins sure be pissed and be done with 2k but as if I know that's my view on things.Sorry for punctuation BTW phone is real laggy.Dribbling was kinda cruced exactly the way you do motions doesn't transition or correlate well. Like the new way to do a behind the back just does not flow well with other moves.

I really liked the dribbling more, sounded like it was harder to spam one move together a bundle and simpler to chain unique moves more easily, I think as we get more accustomed to the dribbling it might be a lot better than 2k20.

There's no sizeups, and also the dribbling feels anything but smooth, it actually feels like it has RNG. I really don't know how it progressively gets worse and worse year after year. We are miles from 16, 17, and even 19. The dribbling just feels as though it has a low ability gap, and all the greater skilled motions (18 half twist, walkback combos, etc) all seem clunky and uncomfortable. Like in 19 or 17 that the highest skill moves , and it felt as though you had complete control over your own player.

You can't have a substantial ability gap with sizeups that a flick of the pole that the game will do for you. Its fun because it's easy to use and simple to chain. Realistic dribbling is the way it must go for a legitimate skill limit to come. The same as in real life the game has to have the ability to separate the Kyrie's in the Pat Bevs in relation to hitting that it has to do besides simply locking out cartoons for low ball control and just producing high ball controller only have quicker dribbling.

A match with sizeups that automatically set the pace of a move will be a lot easier to use as opposed to Buy 2K MT a sport where you're required to create your own pace and use that for your benefit. The game needs to divide the Kyries from the Klay Thompsons in terms of dribbling and 2k20 is a step in the right direction in regards to making players set their own pace with their moves.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.

Mais
3 anos 5 meses atrás - 3 anos 5 meses atrás #102885 por goalken ken
goalken ken replied the topic: So sensible dribbling gotcha
Your feedback helps me a lot, A very meaningful event, I hope everything will go well 8 ball
Última Edição: 3 anos 5 meses atrás por goalken ken.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.