Play the famous tunnel rush online game!

• Alva
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
2 anos 10 meses atrás #162742 por Alva
Alva created the topic: Play the famous tunnel rush online game!
It's a very fast-paced 1st person flying type where you are continuously having to dodge objects which are stationary at first, but soon begin to move as the levels progress. Also, you're speed increases with each new level. The only control is by using your thumbs to either dodge left or right to avoid hitting anything. After every 5 crashes, you do have an ad, but only 5 seconds long! And, once you reach level 76, there are no more ads, but that will take you a while. Cool game! tunnel rush

Great game for passing the time. Comparing your app to some similar apps, I love it how we can play inside the tunnel and outside it. It never gets boring. I love how the colors change and how there are both levels and increasing speed. Would be awesome to add some texture colors instead of/plus the solid colored environment. Please add some background sky pictures changeable with the level or every 10 levels. Thank you all.

Really fun game! Reminds me of something that may have been in a video arcade back in the '80s. Great music; begs to be played with headphones! I think it would be nice to add a few options to settings. I think a control option for rotational speed. Maybe it could have a Bluetooth control setting to use with a gamepad? Even better, up the graphics and being it to the Xbox One! I have seen a lot of Android apps show up in the Xbox Store! Okay, maybe there could be a VR headset option where the screen can be split and put into a Google Cardboard or similar headset, just for more 3D effect. Okay, I'll stop there, since this is supposed to be a short review. In summary, Great Job Guys!. Oh, I almost forgot, please add a pro option to buy it and remove ads and make the game continuable without any ad watching!

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.