Fix Windows 10 Update no Sound by Windows 10 High Definition Audio Driver

• Marilynruth
  • Avatar de Marilynruth Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
4 anos 1 mês atrás #102254 por Marilynruth
Marilynruth created the topic: Fix Windows 10 Update no Sound by Windows 10 High Definition Audio Driver
For the ones who don’t find the solution to no Windows 10 Sound issue by using the above steps:

This is done by following the given some steps:

1. You need to Enter the “Device Manager” and navigate your audio driver in order to update it
2. Follow it up by right selecting on the driver and choosing “Update Driver Software” to see the able update options.
3. Then, you have to choose “Browse my device for driver software” and then select “Let me click from a list of device drivers on my PC.
4. This would bring up the “High Definition Audio Device”, and this is your Windows driver. Installing it, rebooting your device and you can check if the issue of No Sound on Windows 10 is completely resolved or not.

To know more details about Your with the help of the official site. Windows 10 Update no Sound

To know more details: getassist.net/how-to-update-windows-10-8-7/

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.

Mais
2 anos 6 meses atrás #167399 por Matthew Kaufman
Matthew Kaufman replied the topic: Fix Windows 10 Update no Sound by Windows 10 High Definition Audio Driver
The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesn’t disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I actually thought you’d have something interesting to say. All I hear is a bunch of whining Sennheiser PXC 550 II Black Friday something that you could fix if you weren’t too busy looking for attention.

Mais
2 anos 6 meses atrás #167619 por Alexander Hill
Alexander Hill replied the topic: Fix Windows 10 Update no Sound by Windows 10 High Definition Audio Driver
The Actifry may have entered our kitchens with the proposal of low-fat chips, yet a great deal has changed from that point forward. Presently, Tefal Actifry Genius Xl vows to alter all pieces of supper time, making whine free fries as well as a wide assortment of dishes with nine programmed projects and manual cooking.