ACBellsBuy spends Christmas with you in Animal Crossing

• rsdean
  • Avatar de rsdean Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
3 anos 3 meses atrás #103189 por rsdean
rsdean created the topic: ACBellsBuy spends Christmas with you in Animal Crossing
In the game Animal Crossing: New Horizons, the winter theme is already online. A lot of new content has been brought, and the islands are already covered with white snow. Have you started collecting snowflakes to make your perfect snowman? You can look for Luna in your dreams to see other islands and share your own island design content. The fairy tale world of ice and snow BlushIsland is a perfect trip.

Did you go to Batwan Island to visit the cemetery and pumpkin field on Halloween? The indigo island with well-decorated decorations and passages full of Christmas lights, bring reindeer and elf decorations, you can visit Santa's house. The Christmas-themed village Artemis Island is full of toys, Christmas decorations, and the outer walls of the European-style Christmas town, as well as many strange objects and Animal Crossing Bells .

The perfect snowman needs snowflakes, winter-themed recipes, and balloons that drop various items randomly are a bit distressing. I wanted to send a well-made gift to my friend but found that Bells was not enough to buy the suitable wrapping paper. In order for players to spend a better Christmas, buy Animal Crossing Bells, Buy ACNH Items , and ACNH Nook Miles Tickets on ACBellsBuy to enjoy an 8% discount. The activity time is 2020.12.21-2021.1.3.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.

Mais
1 ano 10 meses atrás #178153 por Opende
Opende replied the topic: ACBellsBuy spends Christmas with you in Animal Crossing
Is there anyone who is having the experience of organizing a Christmas party? This Christmas I want to arrange a party at my home but I don't have any experience of that. I just created the invitation cards with the help of https://masterbundles.com/graphics/patterns/animals/bear/ as I am an animal lover so I have designed cards of animal shapes.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.