How do I turn on apps that start with windows 10?

• Tom Hiddleston
  • Avatar de Tom Hiddleston Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
3 anos 11 meses atrás #102509 por Tom Hiddleston
Tom Hiddleston created the topic: How do I turn on apps that start with windows 10?
Set up startup applications on Windows 10
To set the application to start with the system on Windows 10, do the following:

Step 1: Create a desktop shortcut

The first thing you'll need to do is create an off-screen shortcut for the application or program you want to start with the system. You can do this by going to the Start Menu and dragging the application off the screen or navigating to the folder in File Explorer, right-clicking the application and selecting Send to> Desktop (create shortcut). mapquest directions

Step 2: Open the Run utility

Press Windows + R to open the Run utility, then type shell: startup and press Enter. The Startup folder in File Explorer will appear.

Open the Run utility

Step 3: Copy the shortcut keys

You can drag or copy-paste the shortcuts you just created into the Startup folder. Now when you start your computer, any applications you have added to the Startup folder will start with the system.

If you want to see a particular website first when the computer boots up, you can make that website the home page and add your browser to the startup folder. If you change programs that start with Windows, you can delete the program from the Startup folder or go to Task Manager and remove the program from the startup list.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.

Mais
3 anos 10 meses atrás #102577 por goalken ken
goalken ken replied the topic: How do I turn on apps that start with windows 10?
Your share is the great knowledge I have gathered, you are an important person I admire, thank you run 3

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.