Individuals have residual hatred of RS3

• Bugatti4R
  • Avatar de Bugatti4R Autor do Tópico
  • JCB! Novato
  • JCB! Novato
Mais
3 anos 10 meses atrás #102433 por Bugatti4R
Bugatti4R created the topic: Individuals have residual hatred of RS3
If this is true it's probably just one of those mods forgot RuneScape gold to turn off debug stuff, but I would love to see more bosses say stuff when you fight them.Which inevitably occurs when Cerb's at 5 hp and you just wanna find that final hit in the ghosts do not strike you, but you hit on three 0s in a row and will need to move to avert the lava which leads to you fucking up the prayers to your ghosts and almost perishing, then you eventually get that last hit in and she drops the 15th motherfucking worthless unholy symbol up to now this activity and you go and put Hellhounds back on your own block list.

Yeah, I've never felt more satisfied than through those Cerb tasks where I fall 2-3mil on prayer potions and get jack shit for a reward, everything in RuneScape ought to be like that. I could stop and save my $11/month. There's absolutely nothing wrong with people needing to make decent rewards for their efforts while still enjoying, and there is this weird disconnect between that and a few members of their OSRS community.

When Song of the Elves came out I argued that either Zalcano or The Gauntlet should have their fall table slightly buffed since the money out of them wasn't great, and the other two GM flat quests earned Vorkath and Demonic Gorillas, which are some of the best moneymakers in RuneScape. SoTE has higher requirements than either of those two, but the stuff you unlock out of it's immediately forgotten, and everybody's cool with this. It appears to be a ton of people actually want everything to feel frustrating and unrewarding. Why?!

Cerb is a pet which is an adequate tradeoff for the loot supply in the brief term. It can be fustrating but theres additional supervisors with more rewarding distributions should you favor short term gains. Dont stomp your feet, hedge your bets however you want. The point is it devalues other parts of RuneScape. Skills become pointless because you receive everything from skills since stackables from pvm because people like you are so concerned about profit per hour.

Afterward large degree skilling should be buffed to be as rewarding as high level bossing, instead of to have some bosses that drop such worthless garbage that you shed countless gp farming them unless you strike the jackpot. Having RuneScape players depend on miniscule opportunities to get any reward at all from playing your sport is a quick route for your RuneScape players getting burnt out and quitting.The response isn't to have high level bossing be bothersome and give you nothing unless you're extremely lucky.

If each facet of finish game PvM was similar to this, you wouldn't be reading this comment from me because I would not be playing RuneScape anymore, and that I would not be the only one leaving. Happily raids, Vorkath, and Demonic Gorillas are still there for me. Every one of those has large jackpot items that are SUPER gratifying to have, but if I do not get them then at least I made a bit of money while farming them, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Individuals have residual hatred of RS3 you profit on many kills. Allowed pre-nerf profit snake and vorkath are kinda absurd, but I want to receive a profit even. Frem elite and grotesque guardians DK's hit that balance well with profit per rares and kill being a nice increase on top of that. Any boss at which the average loot before rares doesn't cover the expense of an average kill needs to be buffed.

All updates are based on whether you personally to buy rs3 gold want them. No other justification or reasoning needed such as devaluing skilling or introducing electricity creep or whether it artificially lowers the price of rare items.I mean obviously you should not place me, or anyone within this sub (sans Woox) accountable for RuneScape. I have my comments, if you do not like it then vote, I voice them in surveys. If you would like to drop money go kill cerb. I'm not a fan of that approach.

Please Entrar ou Registrar to join the conversation.